Experience Carlisle House
Carlisle House aims to to create a safe and therapeutic space for individuals who have substance use difficulties. A place where values are rediscovered, choices explored and relationships repaired.
This opportunity is offered within an ethos of acceptance, respect and compassion.
- To foster an environment of respect, acceptance, honesty and openness.
- To promote a relational approach incorporating collaborative models of treatment in order to facilitate change.
- To promote service user involvement in the provision of the substance use treatment service.
- To demonstrate a commitment to meet professional standards appropriate to the provision of a substance use treatment service.
- To demonstrate an ongoing commitment to staff training and personal development.